Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Grilled Potato Packs"

I dont really know what else to call this one.. But I cant wait to make them...

I had the urge last night to make grilled red skin potato packs.. I've had them in the oven before, with alittle big of garlic, parsley and some other seasonings on them and they are amazing..

So I took that idea and ran with it alittle bit.. I picked up..

1 Red Onion
About 10 Jalapenos, but I bought extra
3 Lemons, again extra
Mushrooms
and Red skin potatoes.

So I plan on doing.

1 1/2 cups of Red skin potatoes diced in to small chunks
1/2 cup of frozen or fresh Corn
1/4th cup of Red onion
1/4th cup of Mushrooms
1 Jalapeno (more or less to your flavoring)
2-3 teaspoons of Garlic, minced.
2-3 teaspoons of Parsley, dry.
Drizzle with EVOO
Salt and Pepper to taste

I have another BCC (beer can chicken) going on the grill at a low temperature so I figured I'd top rack these and let them slow cook, and maybe toss them on the grill the last few minutes of cooking.

I think If this is good, which it will be, I will take this recipe up a level and add some brats, or smokey/spicy sausage to the mix. Make a meal out of the packs alone..

Will post pictures when done.

Happy Grilling!
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment