Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grilled Stuffed Stuff!









Hey guys,

Sorry this one has taken me so long to get up, not sure when but this was sometime last week. I decided I wanted to grill some stuffed peppers. So I went to sams and grabbed some ground angus, mushrooms, onions, fresh garlic, and vermont cheddar. I cut the cheddar up in to cubes, mixed in corn, mushrooms, diced onion, diced garlic, some salt and pepper, and ground beef in together. I stuffed this into the pepper, cut a slice of cheese and put it on top of the mixture, then sealed it in the pepper with 2 slices of bacon. I grilled them indirectly for about 2 hours. Unfortunately I didnt have my digital until after the grill so I had to use my cell phone before hand. I had 2 pieces of chicken I sat out so I stuffed them with the left over mixture.. I didnt pay attention to them unfortunately, and they got over cooked.. but the parts that werent were pretty damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment